Lindsey’s blog is one of the first ones I read every day. I love the way she writes, her honesty and candor. So, when she shared a little list of some of the things that make her her, I thought I’d share mine too.
- I like my spaces tidy, with clear surfaces. And because this is not always possible, the clutter is a huge source of stress for me.
- I like to read my newspapers from Page 1 (otherwise you might miss something!) and sometimes get a little irritated when I find them folded anyhow.
- Someday I want to have the courage to have hair as short and as glamorous as Judi Dench.
- A lot of my friends are now exclusively online. I sometimes go for days (and days) without talking to anyone but my son, my husband, my mother-in-law and the maid.
- I don’t enjoy driving in general. I hate driving in Goa where no road rules exist.
- In my perfect life, I’d have crisp white linen on my bed, tablecloths for every meal and perfectly-pedicured feet with high-heeled shoes on everyday.
- I could rhyme at the drop of a hat. That skill seems to have gone now.
- I love computers and I would have made an excellent hardware engineer.
- I’m good at sourcing money for charities and other NGOs.
- I prefer the green of the mountains to the blue of the sea.
- Red and navy blue are my absolute favourite colours.
- I miss England more than I have missed anything in my whole life. I’d be happy to go back.